Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why Web.com Sucks

The folks at Web.com are useless. I've paid them $15 a month for 7 years, and last week I found that the website I had Web.com host was down.

They never contacted me, but I found out they lost my website.

When I contacted them they also told me they lost the backup for my site. They also told me it was not their responsibility to solve this problem. They can take your money, but then they screw up that's your fault.

Nice.

IF YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH WEB.COM OR INTERLAND EMAIL ME AT Sal@texastollparty.com so I can share your srory with others on this blog. I will only use your first name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Web.com is bankrupt. No more support staff. Tried for four weeks to contact them and they have not answered the phone. Spread the word